In reading some of you conversation to me,you had asked how did my last day go before the Long Beach Grand Prix..as in my early adult years I was introduce to the Race’s, and I still Take Vacation on the BIG ones.

Hope you all are preparing to the Easter Day / the Day of Resurrection if you celebrate.

Enjoy the rest of your evening?       Eiram55, journey to 125 [google.com for the older ones].

READING BELOW’S  EMAIL IS WHAT HAD HAPPENED..AT WORK.

From: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 1:26 PM
To: Thompson, Dustin T
Cc: Dietrich, Jill K; Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Subject: 4/6/2017 + 3/28/17 +3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc] missing

Greetings,

Ms. Jill Dietrich, Associate Director

&

Mr. Dustin Thompson, Assistant Director

I have a question for you, Ely Quesenberry had an Environmental issues done in the area of OP-247, in our original Report August 2012, was a full one in which the doctors needed (New one 2/9/2017).

Do to my disability the Long Beach VA “aka” cannot control the elements an keep me in this environment during construction, heavy patient load where spraying between the patients must continue for the Veteran.

Now, in November I place in for a detailing to West LA because J. Arcaro came back with the fact of what he cannot control the vapor, perfumes, colognes, and chemical used in this hospital.

Doctors have told them to place me back on 3-11, 11-7, I am will to wave the night diff… ( WLAVA can provide evening call center work)

2/23/17 chemical burning from the venting system here, your ER, per ava Womack okay,

2/27/17 worker compensation started

Then I am told, that this administration can’t help because I have a case in EEOC.

So, with the information provided today, in the email below and if you need more I can provide them.

Mr. James [Jim] Bachman does not have to check the vents through the Environment Company, because of Air.

I am sorry something is wrong.

All the doctors documentation is in HR / along with the update letter.

Ely, keep staying there are not complete, will call the doctors.

I mean would this be happen to you as a military or EEOC employee, or is it just me, because I have been through nine supervisor and counting.

Why, is it the license personal is allow to use their license you push a season employee out of their JOB / position.

A RECALL analysis is just as important as anything here.

What do you think.

Off 4/7/2017, will follow-up 4/10/2017 if your door is still open to me.

Sylvia Bonaparte

From: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 1:01 PM
To: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia; Quesenberry, Ely
Cc: Bachman, James M (Long Beach)

Greetings,

James Bachman, Sir,  the issues is the elements from the Vent in OP-247, the Air was only checked.

ARE you saying in closing, that Precept Environmental, Inc. will Not be returning to check the S – 19 UNIT.

So, you’re saying detail me correct, because staff Not available to clean and change the filter

Sylvia Bonaparte

From: Arcaro, Jeffrey
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:02 AM
To: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia; Quesenberry, Ely; Johnson, Adrienne (Long Beach); Payne, Gisele A (Long Beach)
Subject: RE: 3/28/17 +3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc.] missing

Sylvia-

I investigated this further.  The feedback from Jim Bachman is that the matter should be closed since no evidence of a health hazard was found during the air quality assessment of your work area.

Jeff Arcaro

Health Administration Service (HAS)

Assistant Chief

VA Long Beach Health Care System

Phone: 562-826-8000 x3540

Blackberry:  562-519-5313

From: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 8:27 AM
To: Quesenberry, Ely; Johnson, Adrienne (Long Beach); Arcaro, Jeffrey
Cc: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Subject: 3/28/17 +3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc] missing

Greetings

Mr. Arcaro, DMO, here is the email of decision.

Could you please let me know.

Sylvia Bonaparte

From: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:29 AM
To: Quesenberry, Ely; Johnson, Adrienne (Long Beach)
Cc: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia

Greetings,

I went to James Bachman office, but I was told he is making arounds.

Ely, I noticed in your email 3/27/17 “Scott from Safety “advised for a work order to be placed regarding the vent/ducting system “ in the area of OP-247.

I have a question, will this work order include:

2nd floor Outpatient Areas & Air Handling Unit S-19

Fresh Air intake for Air Handling Unit S-19

Fresh Air intake shaft to S-19

Air Return shaft and Air Mixing Vents in S-19

Air Mixing Plenum For Air Return and Fresh Air in S-19

Front side of Pre-Filter Bank in S-19

General Overview of S-19

Outside Air Controls Near Intake

The following is missing in the Air Quality Report Done on 2/9/17, and are you going to be present when it is conducted.

Sylvia Bonaparte

From: Quesenberry, Ely
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:57 PM
To: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Cc: Payne, Gisele A (Long Beach); Minero, Elva Y
Subject: RE: 3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc.] missing

Hello Sylvia,

I followed up with William Scott from Safety and he advised for a work order to be placed regarding the vent/ducting system in your area.  I will send a separate e-mail to your management team regarding the issue and the work order.  Thank you for your e-mail.

Ely

x2910

Ely Quesenberry  MBA, MS

Employee/Labor Relations

HR Specialist

“Customer Service Excellence is our Goal” – If you have not received a response to your inquiry within two business days, please feel free to contact my supervisor, Adrienne Johnson at (562) 826-5377.

From: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:36 PM
To: Quesenberry, Ely; Johnson, Adrienne (Long Beach)
Cc: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia; G Lohiya
Subject: 3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc.] missing

Greetings,

There is the additional information [list] per our decision about the Vents Not being part of the test, completed on 2/9/17.

We only have One half.

If you would look at the Original Report dated August 2012, here you will see completion of the evidence, of what was .

Thanks in advance