April 12th 2017

What an interesting Day, I call the Workman Compensation Program, Manager – Teri Lynn Wheeler to ask her a question about my Case, and she became temperament with heVoice.WOW.

Busy, I Guess. So I told her about the finding on the computer response and she state the doctors reasonability.
Since, when does a doctor place in wrong notes. Hello!
She differently reacted as if I was underneath her feet.
Tried question about the paperwork, “I sent that back in…and I am not
Sending it again, FAX #, and when asked what address, the address you gave me.
In her position late April 2016, okay maybe we are still non-shore of the training received.
As a Results, we are still pining from Tibor Rubin Medical Center “aka” Long Beach VA on issues.
Now,Ms. Jill Dietrich, Associate Director of the Human Resource Department send over and email in response the Venting Systems, but will have to wait upon my return to see what everyone else involved is saying on this matter.

April 13th 2016

EMAIL SENT OUT BEFORE LEAVING:

Greetings,
This is the follow-up email, to the  Work order # 170410-072, which in the chained email be low “Monday, April 10 2017 1:43 PM” last sentence “They will be performing a safety check TODAY. 4/10/17.
Gentlemen, I Sylvia Bonaparte are requesting a COPY of the Report finding on the Venting Unit S-19 please.
2nd floor Outpatient Areas& Air Handling Unit S-19
Fresh Air intake for Air Handling Unit S-19
Fresh Air intake shaft to S-19
Air Return shaft and Air Mixing Vents in S-19
Air Mixing Plenum For Air Return and Fresh Air in S-19
Front side of Pre-Filter Bank in S-19
General Overview of S-19
Outside Air Controls Near Intake
Sylvia Bonaparte
From: Arcaro, Jeffrey
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 3:12 PM
To: Bonaparte, Marie Sylvia; Quesenberry, Ely; Johnson, Adrienne (Long Beach); Payne, Gisele A (Long Beach)
Subject: RE: 3/28/17 +3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc] missing
For reference the work order # is 170410-072
Jeff Arcaro
Health Administration Service (HAS)
Assistant Chief
VA Long Beach Health Care System
Phone: 562-826-8000 x3540
Blackberry:  562-519-5313
From: Arcaro, Jeffrey
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 1:43 PM
Subject: RE: 3/28/17 +3/27/17 @14:31hr + Report [ Precept Environmental, Inc.] missing
Sylvia-
After our conversation today where you told me this was not related to the air quality test, but rather an event where you described material coming out of the vent and burning your arms, we contacted facilities.  They will be performing a safety check today, 4/10/2017.
Jeff Arcaro
 Health Administration Service (HAS)
Assistant Chief
 VA Long Beach Health Care System
 Phone: 562-826-8000 x3540
 Blackberry:  562-519-5313
From: Arcaro, Jeffrey
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 9:02 AM
Sylvia-
I investigated this further.  The feedback from Jim Bachman is that the matter should be closed since no evidence of a health hazard was found during the air quality assessment of your work area.
Jeff Arcaro
Health Administration Service (HAS)
 Assistant Chief
VA Long Beach Health Care System
Phone: 562-826-8000 x3540
Blackberry:  562-519-5313
Well in all the decision nothing  happened here at the Long Beach VA, it would seem at the end of business, their still isn’t No direct answer.
I didn’t even get the opportunity in which to catch up with James [Jim] Bachman, industry safety / Acting chief to ask question or get the copy of the Venting Report.

Until the facility can get enough Vent filters in which to Clean & swab – up the mess in Unit S – 19, I guess everyone breath through that System will have to hold on as myself right. Nasty, Nasty, especially with two construction area going at once.

A Good deed happen with our New Director [Walt Dannenberg], he actually did rounds and introduce himself.

I could tell Manager ( June and John) were out of the area today, colognes, perfumes [schedule from back corner Hallway at Transition Center -Conference / break room; as well as west hallway 213 214], incents  every where you go today. OP-267, with their ill behavior have the nerves to really up the staff for a spraying keyboard solution party through the area.

Couple Service Dogs. etc.

That All for now.